Fizzle the Frazzle

Official blog of Unfrazzled.com - The online resource for becoming unfrazzled

The Launch...of Unfrazzled.com 3:07 PM


How did Unfrazzled.com come about? I am an observer of people and I have noticed lately that women are becoming more frazzled in their daily lives. Whether they are working moms or not...they are feeling the pressures of life without the tools to relieve some of that pressure. I feel blessed to be able to have peace in my life even in the midst of troubles (of which there have been plenty). Through the training I have had, the extensive reading that I have done over the years, combined with raising 5 terrific children, I have learned a few things about being frazzled...and how to become unfrazzled! So I launched www.unfrazzled.com to share some of the key resources that I have found that helped me. The butterfly theme is in honor of my Grandma Sally who had an incredible sense of humor and though she never got one...she always wanted a tattoo of a butterfly on her butt...she is now in heaven but she went there with a fake tattoo of .....a butterfly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment